This area of our website is designed for use by grant makers. This section of the website and much of the information given came about as a result of the work the Trust has been doing with other grant makers to try to identify and address some of the difficulties that can be encountered by both grant maker and applicant when supporting and working with the Gypsy and Traveller community. The Trust is also working with The Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) to raise awareness of Gypsy and Traveller culture and improve grant making practice in this area by running regular IBNs (Issue Based Networks). For information on the next IBN, please contact ACF or the Trust.
- Travellers Aid Trust Annual Report 2011
- Findings from the One 2 One Support, June 2012
- Grant Makers Guide to supporting Gypsies and Travellers
- Grant Makers Fact Sheet
- A Conference to Explore Ways to Achieve More Informed & Effective Grant Making: the Wates Report
- Gypsies and Travellers Grant Makers Resource Sheet