Travel insurance is an important protection in traveling the streets and is a condition of applying for visas to several countries.
What is the best travel insurance in 2019? How to get cheap premiums and great benefits? I review the experience of applying for the 5 best travel insurance 2019 2020.
Since there are many travel insurance options, I “resorted” to research to find the insurance with the most economical premium and that meets the protection requirements that a Schengen visa demands.
In that research, I found many interesting things about travel insurance that I didn’t know. The results are quite interesting and useful for me to write about this travel insurance search experience in one article.
When traveling for sightseeing, we run the risk of unexpected situations. Starting from light things, late planes, pickpockets, missing passports to complex things such as being hospitalized or accidents.
God forbid, don’t let these unpleasant events happen to you while you are having fun traveling.
But, like it or not, the risk of the trip is there. Can happen to anyone.
Well, travel insurance provides protection against risks on the trip. The goal is clear, so that your mind can be calm while traveling the streets.
Like all other insurance products, travel insurance is like an important part of managing your family’s finances.
Travel insurance covers the following travel risks:
- Personal accident. An amount of compensation will be paid for death, loss of a limb, one or both eyes, or total paralysis due to an accident during the trip
- Medical, dental and other expenses.
- Cost of treatment . Reimbursement of medical expenses obtained at hospitals in Indonesia as a continuation of treatments that have been obtained abroad (maximum 3 months for the treatment period)
- Repatriation of bodies for burial / cremation or return of bodies back to Indonesia.
- Travel Delay. In the event that the departure and arrival of an airplane, train or ship that you have ordered is delayed for at least six hours from the schedule stated in the travel instructions provided to you.
- Baggage and personal belongings. Loss and damage to the Insured’s baggage including the items in it and items used or carried during the Insured’s journey will be covered in accordance with the coverage limit stated on the policy certificate.
- Delayed baggage. If your baggage is delayed for more than 6 hours due to negligent handling of the airline or due to hijacking, insurance will cover expenses incurred for the purchase of essential necessities such as clothes or toiletries.
- Travel Documents. Losing money.
After reading the list of risks covered by travel insurance, I became aware that when traveling, especially on international trips abroad, we face many risks.
Even though all this time my family and I have traveled safely, but the risks mentioned above will always exist.
4 Best Insurance
There are several travel insurance that I look at and note the ‘contents’. Here is the review:
- 1 AXA Travel Insurance
- 2 Zurich
- 3 Allianz
- 4 Traveloka Protect
Travel insurance provides peace of mind when you are going to travel. Protect the risks that may arise when traveling.
There are many insurance company options for you on your way. Choose the best that best suits you and your family’s needs.
Make sure to do a premium price comparison before buying to get the best features and the best value for money!